Preparing to Homeschool for Success
- No matter if you are new to homeschooling or have years of experience, there are several important considerations to ensure a successful homeschool year.
Back To School Tips For Parents
- Heading back to school can be tough parents and children.
Alphabet Learning - Alphabet
learning for toddlers and preschoolers can be fun
process. Learn how to make it fun.
- Getting your child to complete homework can be a struggle. Here are some tips that will help you.
Help Kids To Read
- Learning to read is hard work for children. Here are some tips to help your kids get off to a good start.
Reading For Kids - Reading for kids is
very important as it strengthens their vocabulary,
comprehension and imagination.
Back To School Shopping
- Here are some tips to help you organized and get the most out of your back to school shopping experience.
College Preparation -
College preparation doesn't have to be
stressful. Here are some tips on how to help your child
- Afterschool activities may be good but it is important to not to overschedule our children.
Your resource for educational articles as it pertains to children, teens and adults.
Homeschooling – Can You Really Do This?
- Helpful tips on how to start homeschooling your child.
- Tips on preparing your little one for preschool.
Phonics Lesson Plans For Your Child
- Phonics lesson plans are the foundation by which you can be better prepared to help your child to begin to learn to read.
Toddler Learning Activities
- Here are some fun toddler learning activities that you can use.
Good Distance Learning Study Habits
- The basics of creating good distance learning study habits start with your physical surroundings.
Activity for Preschool Child
Preschool activities are for children between the ages
of two and five years of age, pre-kindergarten.
Preschoolers should have a variety of different
activities to encourage proper mental and physical development.
How Children Learn from their Siblings
- Parent and sibling interactions can significantly bridge
or complement children's in-school learning, with
implications for smoothing children's entry into formal
How to Set Limits for Young Children
- Several suggestions on how to set limits and instill appropriate behavior
in young children.
When Kids Hate To Read
- Would your child rather take out the trash than pick up a book? Here are some suggestions about how you can encourage reading at home.
If you are looking into furthering
then take a look
Education is something
that can benefit everyone.
Read about what you will find in our newsletter and sign up soon.
- College preparation can be very stressful but with these tips, it can go smoothly
Kids Activity Calendar
Weekly Activities, Crafts and Games all about the Alphabet For Your Preschooler.
Each week you
will receive coloring sheets and worksheets in your email along with craft and
activity suggestions and even a snack list that incorporates the letter of the
week. What a fun way for your little ones to learn the alphabet and much more.
Educational Solutions for Kids- Visit the leading creatof of edcational products for families that are fun, easy to use and generate results.
Zoobooks Turn a youngster's love of animals into a love of reading!
Additional Education Resources for Children and Adults:
Connected : Solutions By Email
our free monthly newsletter packed with motivational
thoughts, articles, tips, products and resources to help
you make your family's life healthier and fun. We help
you handle today's tough issues like healthier lifestyles,
child development, education, self-appreciation and
more. Receive Monthly Newsletter