Bible Crafts For Kids
Here are some easy beautiful bible crafts for kids!
Real Life Guidance
where we offer the most effective, easy to read resources
for moms and parents to achieve joy in their
lives as they manage work, family and personal
5. Have your child glue the mirror board to the 1st rectangle.
Jesus Loves Me Mirror
Foam craft sheets
Foam heart shapes
1. Cut a rectangle about 4" x 9" out of the foam sheet.
2. Cut out another rectangle the same size as the first.
3. Cut a smaller rectangle out of the second rectangle to make a frame.
4. Cut a rectangle out of the mirror board the same size as the two previous rectangles.
6. Glue to rectangle frame on top of the mirror.
7. Have your child stick on the heart shapes.
8. Write the word "Look Who Jesus Loves" on the frame
Clothes Pin Angels
This craft can be done with a hot glue gun or with Elmerís glue. The hot glue gun will set the pieces quicker but if the children
1 Small Baby Clothes Pin (available from most craft supply stores)
2 Medium Tear Drop wooden shapes OR 1 medium heart shaped wood
1 Yellow circle about the size of a penny
1 pipe cleaner 2 Ĺ inches long
1 pipe cleaner 1 inch long
3 small pieces of lace cut into triangular shapes
1. Draw two eyes and a mouth on the top of the clothes pin.
2. Bend the tips of the pipe cleaner into small hands Ö a pair of flat tweezers is good for this
3. Wrap the pipe cleaner around the body of the pin just above the legs (the pins Iím using have a natural spot for this
4. Glue the pipe cleaner to the clothes pin.
5. If you use tear drops, position the tear drops so that they form wings by placing the two points together and glue them. Skip this step if you are using hearts
6. Take the yellow circle and glue it to the back of the clothes pin at the top to form a halo
7. Now glue the clothes pin to the teardrop shapes or the heart so that they form wings.
8. Once the glue has dried, take the lace pieces and glue them to the legs to form a three layer skirt
9. Take the 1 inch pipe cleaner and form a small circle at one end. Glue this to the back to form a hanger.
Coffee Filter Butterflies
This is a two day craft, to allow drying time between each day.
1 coffee filter per child
2 pipe cleaners per child
Various small dishes of water with different colors of food coloring added to each dish and an eyedropper for each dish.
Take the coffee filter and flatten it out (not too flat though). With eyedroppers drip different colors on each filter (not too wet though!) Let the filters dry overnight. Once each filter is dry, gather the filter in the center and wrap both pipe cleaners around the center. Form the butterfly's antennae with a tip of each pipe cleaner (small children may need help with this) Wrap the end of each pipe cleaner around a pencil to make the antennae curly. You can use the butterfly to talk about the change that occurs during life.
Communion Cup Angels
Turn the communion cupupside down. Glue a 1 inch styrofoam ball to it (for the head). Make wings out of felt or foam fun. 2 heart shapes will do. Glue them to the back of the communion cup. Make a halo out of a 3" piece of star (gold) garland. To do this, make a 1" circle from the garland, twist together and bend the excess piece down. Glue the excess piece to the back of the communion cup and to the head. We also used gold glitter paint on our wings. This was quick and easy. I used hot glue for the halos.
When finished I used this craft to tell the children of how Mary was vistied by an angel.
Makeit & Bakeit Glittering Frames - Fun to Make! Stained Glass Suncatchers add sparkle to window decorations. Great for room decorating or to give as gifts.
The Busy Moms Book Of Quick Crafts For Kids - Quick and easy crafts, including shaving cream sculptures, ghost-it-notes, and tin-punch laterns. Over 140 pages.