(ARA) – Every mom knows that the only thing to expect in the morning is the unexpected. Between finding time for a shower, getting the kids’ teeth brushed and keeping the dog from drinking out of the toilet, morning madness begins in the bathroom for many busy moms. According to a recent Scrubbing Bubbles survey, 81 percent of women begin multitasking right from the start, with eight in 10 admitting to multi-tasking more now than ever before.
“As a mom of two, I know the difficulties of trying to juggle everything in the morning,” says Janice Croze, founder of 5 Minutes for Mom. “Like many women, I start my mental to-do list as soon as I step into the shower, so the last thing I want to look at is a dirty bathroom. By utilizing tools that work hard for me and employing some organizational skills, my mornings run smoother.”
Croze is partnering with Scrubbing Bubbles to offer moms a few simple tips to minimize morning madness:
* Prepare in advance – Make the extra effort to prepare lunches the night before for the kids to grab on their way out the door to school. You can also use the time to start prepping something easy for breakfast, like pancake or muffin batter.
* Turn morning hassles into nighttime fun – Picking out outfits is another night-before activity that can cut down on chaos in the morning. Try making it into a ritual after homework and before bed. If your kids are budding fashionistas, let them help choose what you’ll wear, too.
* Choose cleaning solutions that work overtime – Avoid looking around your house and adding cleaning to your worries by finding products that work harder for you. For example, new Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Power Sprayer has active cleaners that keep your bathroom surfaces clean for days. So, there’s one less thing on your to-do list for the day.
* De-clutter as you go – Don’t let a mess pile up in the kitchen sink after every meal. Be proactive – leave the dishwasher open and empty, directing everyone to put their dishes in when they’re done eating.
* Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork – Team up with your family members to make sure that everyone has what they need as they go out the door, from completed homework and lunch bags to gym clothes and cell phones.
Making a night-before effort, finding products that work harder for you, and staying organized will cut down on unnecessary chaos in the mornings. To find more tips to help you minimize your morning madness visit www.5minutesformom.com or www.scrubbingbubbles.com.
Real Life Guidance – Real help for moms… 24/7