I was tagged by my friend Marie Ynami over at Mommy Community and she asked me the following questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I first started blogging in late 2005 (I was kind of late to the blogging game). I’m happy to say that for almost the past 6 months that I’ve been blogging at a very regular pace and I love it.
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
I wanted to blog because I ALWAYS have stuff to say and this was like an online notebook for me. My blogging mentors are the ladies at Mom Masterminds and the AWESOME Nell at CasualFridayEveryday.Com I have been picking up some great tools and tips from Lynette and thanks to her I am blogging daily and on a schedule.
3. Are You trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
Well honesly for the most part is for fun but yes, some of my blog posts are posted to generate income from my own products or affiliate income from products that I promote for others.
4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
-I get to meet great people from all over the world
- Someone is always awake!! (smile)
- I love helping people with the written word.
5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE with in the online world.
- I struggle with getting off of the computer. There seems to always be something that I “Could be doing” so at times, I will be online longer than I should.
- Focusing on just one thing at t time. Many times I will be in the middle of a product and I will catch *wind* of a good idea then I will automatically SHIFT my focus. I am getting a bit better about that but it is always a struggle.
- Checking my Stats.. I am a total Stat Junkie and will check my website & google stats 1, 2 and 3 times a Day… LOL Yes I need Rehab!!
I’m tagging 3 of my online friends with these very same questions. I can’t wait to hear their answers